Compliance & Governance Officer
Location: Nettleham HQ
Salary/grade: G (£25,758 - £28,530)
Residency / Vetting requirement: Management Vetting, 5 year residency
Closing date: 1700 hours on Friday 6th January 2023
Interview date: TBC
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Office of Police and Crime Commissioner for Lincolnshire (the OPCC) as a Compliance and Governance Officer.
This is a varied and challenging role in a small but friendly team. You will need to be highly organised with a willingness to be pro-active and take responsibility, have a good eye for detail and strong sense of quality assurance, mixed with great communication skills both in writing and in person.
There will be the day-to-day governance and compliance work to undertake, where you will add your ideas and support to improving our policies and processes. At the same time you will need to react quickly and reprioritise your workload as new casework, including complaints made against the PCC and Chief Constable, appeals and information requests come in for you to deal with.
This position would suit someone who has experience in a similar role within a busy office environment and is proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, such as Word, Excel, Outlook and Teams.
Please review the attached Job Description and Person Specification for further information on the role.
Should you have any queries, or wish to have an informal discussion about this role, please contact John King on 01522 947192, alternatively you can email John.King@lincs.police.uk
What the OPCC can offer you:
The health, happiness and wellbeing of our colleagues is vitally important in the OPCC, and we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Flexible working scheme
- Access to a dedicated Health and Care Team with an in-house Occupational Health Service
- Access to Mental Health Support with free Counselling Services, Crisis Line and Chaplaincy Support
- Access to Family Support and Menopause Support Networks
- Financial Wellbeing Support, including confidential and free access to Octopus Money Coaches
- Free Eye Tests with Spec Savers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free gym access at the Police Headquarters site
More information on this vacancy can be found on the force website: Compliance & Governance Officer | Lincolnshire Police (lincs.police.uk)